The Stewardship renewal scheme is specifically aimed at paying for the costs of our worship and ministry, although some of the income is used to heat, light, insure and do minor repairs and improvements to the Church building. In the meantime all the other expenses must be met and we invite you to read the Churchwarden's letter, the 2013 appeal brochure and respond prayerfully and generously if you feel able by filling in the 2013 Commitment Pledge. This Committed Giving Pledge should be returned in a sealed envelope to the Vicar's postbox in Church. It will be passed on unopened to our Committed Giving Officer and Stewardship recorder, Chris Sherman. You can, if you prefer, deliver it straight to him at home.
Faced with major repairs needed to the tower and to the windows we have launched a major fabric appeal to the community in 2012.
The dates of the 2013 Stewardship renewal campaign are as follows:
1. 2013 Committed Giving Appeal begins - 21 Oct 2012.
2. Return Committed Giving Pledges to church - 18 Nov 2012.
3. 1st financial analysis of 2013 Committed Giving Pledges available for PCC review - 22 Nov 2012.
- 116 Pledges returned (from 160 issued)
- 16 Increased Giving
- 7 Decreased Giving
- 88 No Change to Giving (19 no change since Jan 2003, 30% inflation since that date)
- 5 New Givers
(Updated 21 May 2013)